Sunday 27 October 2013

MAX FACTOR CC CREAM!

Hi beauties!

It's been long and I have missed you all! I have been away for some time....not so active on my blog but I promise to be more active in the future! =)

Anyway, let's get started! Today's review is on Max Factor CC cream!!!



Color correcting (CC) creams are different from BB cream in terms of purpose and texture. A CC cream is  meant to rectify the issues like redness and sallowness and is lighter than a BB cream. 

Coming back to the point - Max Factors' CC cream is one effective product which gives amazing results without spending too much bucks like one would do when purchasing luxury CC creams from Channel or smash box. 

It has good range of colors as shown below:




I personally love this CC Cream; more than other BB creams that I have! Since one week time, I've been wearing this to my work everyday and the results are amazing! My skin looks flawless without use of any primer or concealer! Also it gives a hydrated feel when applied. 




It is SO LIGHTTTT on the face and at times I go for 2 layers and still don't feel that it has caked up or heavy on the face! This is also due to selection of the RIGHT COLOR WITH THIS CC CREAM. So be sure to pick the right color! If you an oily T-zone, like mine, then you can also use a powdered foundation after the application of CC cream but be sure to use a color that is closer to you skin tone to have a natural looking flawless skin. I use MAC mineralized powder over CC cream and apply it only the places where it can get oily for me over the day which T-zone n chin!

This is a MUST TRY CC cream and not to expensive either (around 70 - 75 AED)

Hope this review was helpful for you all! 

Till then, take care and be beautiful!

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment